Friday, March 30, 2012

First Pages of the Rat Race

I started over on The Rat Race, 'cause I really did NOT like the 11 pages I have so far. Ugh, I'm not good at writing about modern times >.< I like my new beginning much better; it's quite gloomy, but I think it'll catch people's attention, and it's full of little spoilers. People will be wondering, "Ooh, who's that?" and "I wonder what happened!" and stuff like that, and then while they're reading, they'll be like, "Oh, I see! That's what happened!" :} Yay! I may post some of it on here later on. And just in case you're curious or anything, the main characters of The Rat Race are going to be an 18-year-old guy named Sam and a 16-year-old girl named Johnson ... and few other various teens. Fun stuff!
   Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment