Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Book Four is Well Under Way

I'm currently on page 53 of Book Four, and it's going swimmingly :} I'm really loving this one so far; it's by far my best work (except for a few parts in Book Three which I'm quite fond of) and so I think it will be the most intense book to date. Big things are definitely going to happen in this book, and while the pace is a bit slow, it's certainly not lacking in important content. One of the twins even gets his first kiss in Book Four, and I'm REALLY looking forward to that :D Of course, that's a lighter moment ... one of the few. This book is, like I said, far more intense (and darker) than the previous three. Fun stuuuuufff!!!! :D I can't wait for y'all to read it! 
    Hope you had a great weekend, and hope your week is spectacular! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment