Friday, March 09, 2012

Spring Break!!

I am SO GLAD to be done with school for the next nine days. Oh, thank you, God! *falls down on the floor from exhaustion* And I'll have time to write! In between working on my Spanish project...and building my spaghetti bridge...and visiting with my brother, who's home from college....Even during the break, there's so much to do! o.O But I got a 94 on my Chemistry test! Yay!! It was over stoichiometry, which I did NOT understand at all when we were learning, but apparently I understood it on the test! *shrug* And I saw the M's at Culver's when Dad and I went after school was let out! Yay!! They're so awesome :D So yeah...gonna write a lot this week (hopefully) and have fun relaxing! Update on Book Four - things are starting to move a little more quickly and are definitely getting more intense. I'm lovin' it! :)
    Hope you all have a great Spring Break as well! God bless!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment