Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Second Day of School and Formatting

Well, today was my second day back at school...It's been great to see all of my amazing friends again, but I feel like I've already been back for five months! And having to run four laps around the soccer field in the 104 degree, breezeless Texas heat didn't help much either ;) It's good to be back, though; this year should be good :) 
    On another note, I just sent Laura (my cover designer) my approval of the final cover proof, and it looks pretty awesome, if I do say so myself ;) Can't wait to actually hold it in a few months! I feel like my kid's about to be born or something...Awkward illustration, I know, but hey, that's what it feels like! ;) Haha! I also had to choose between two amazing chapter graphics. The first was really epic and sorta flowery, which might not appeal to the male population, and the second was a lot simpler but still sort of elegant and gritty, which goes well with my book. I think it'll work better with the subsequent books. 
     Ahhhhhh!!! I'm getting so close!!!! God is so amazing and powerful and awesome, and I'm SO GLAD He blessed me with this writing ability and is giving me this life-changing opportunity to glorify Him through my writing. Please keep praying for me as we wrap up this publishing process! God bless y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment