Friday, March 04, 2011

Oi!

OH. MY. GOSH. It's been a full week since I sent my band teacher an email, asking him nicely to send me the notes he's taken on Young Falcon and send them to me so that we could go ahead and send it to my soon-to-be-agent!! And he hasn't even responded. -.- But then...he did have a TAPPS band competition this week...and he's pretty busy...so I'll give him that. But he's had the book since Christmas and it's only 270 pages. He hasn't read it in so long he's forgotten what's happening! *sad wail* Arg. Waiting is so, SO hard! I mean, I've been working for four year on this thing; I wanna get it published already!
 But I'm on God's timetable. *takes a deep, calming breath* Remember that, Elizabeth Anne. God's timetable, not yours.
 Fun stuff, huh? And now my friend K.N. is reading it, because she wants to go to college to be an editor (maybe), so I thought, What the heck? and decided to let her read it whilst I wait on my band teacher.
 I'll let y'all (and YES, that's a real word) know if he replies
 Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment