Saturday, September 07, 2013

Page 388

I'm on page 388 of Book Two (which is SUPER close to the end), and I can't even begin to describe my excitement. After two years of rewriting this thing, it's almost finished, and it's so good! The difference between the quality of YF and Book Two is amazing -- which is not to say YF is horrible or anything, I just mean that if you liked YF, you will LOVE Book Two! :) I'm incredibly excited for you all to read the next part of the Sons and Daughters saga; it will be well worth the wait. 
    On another note, senior year is in full swing, and we already have a ton of homework. Fuuun stuff. I'm so looking forward to college. At this point, senior year is literally just for getting my last credits for graduation; other than that, it's completely pointless. Which is slightly aggravating. But I get to go to Italy with my class for the senior trip, so that's exciting. Shamefully, I've never been out of the country before :( 
    Anyway, Book Two is nearly completed, and I have several YF book events coming up, so I shall return with details on those later! Hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment