Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Senior Year Begins Tomorrow

School starts tomorrow. Let's all pause for a moment of silence. I'm not ready to go back. At all. Mostly because PG13 won't be there, and I'm going to be so sad. But also because I have to take Economics, Pre-Cal, and Physics. Right in a row. My life = horrible. Maybe it won't be so bad. I'll enlist G.C. for help   >:)  But I AM super excited, because this is my last year of high school, and next year about this time, I'll be heading off to Liberty in Lynchburg, VA, an awesome school I can't WAIT to attend!! I'm just really excited for the next chapter in my life; I love Brentwood and the people there, but I'm totally ready to head for college. I used to not even want to go to college, and now I can't wait :D You guys who get to go this year are lucky. But anyway, you college freshmen people -- have a great first year in the outside world, stay safe, and do great things :) We're going to miss you, but I know you are all going to do amazing things and change the world!! 
      Have a great last day of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment