Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello Again

Well, hey, guys. I've been super busy with school -- Algebra II and AP Bio are keeping me well occupied -- but I have an author event coming up this weekend at Harker Heights ... though I believe it's at a library and not a B&N this time. And -- my birthday is coming up! Yup, on Nov. 14, I shall be 17 years old ... which is incredibly strange, because then I shall be as old as Elysia. When I started writing, she was 5 years older than me. She hasn't aged, obviously ;) So how do I get to celebrate? By selling books at the Gathering of the Scottish Clans. Honestly, I'd rather not have to sit there and sell books for hours and actually be able to roam freely amongst the awesome booths, but I'm an author now, so selling books is a priority. *sigh* I'll find some way to celebrate my b-day properly, though ;) 
     Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment