Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I Return!

Hey, guys. I haven't posted in forever, I know. But school has started and I have been doing homework and generally adjusting to school life once more. I miss summer. So much. But school is nice, too, because I get to see all of my awesome friends and they make me happy :D So this is what I've been up to in the near-month we've been apart: I've been watching Doctor Who, the most amazing television show on Earth. If you don't know, Doctor Who chronicles the adventures of the Doctor, a man from the planet Gallifrey who is the last of his kind. He travels about the universe with various companions and saves everybody who needs his help. He has a time machine called the TARDIS, which is bigger on the inside and can go anywhere in all of time and space. It's AWESOME <3 I love it so much! And if you know me, you know I hate sci-fi stuff passionately, so for my favourite show of all time to be a sci-fi show, you know it must be good ;) I've also been watching Smallville, and it's about the teenage life of Clark Kent (Superman) as he adjusts to his superpowers. It's awesome as well :) 
   I haven't started working on Book Two again. Don't hate me. But I just got really burned out on it this summer and every time I open the document and look at it, I just can't bring myself to keep writing. *sigh* Hopefully, this too shall pass soon. *hangs head in shame*
   So you're now caught up on all of my stuff. Yay! Hope you're all enjoying school (ha, as if), and I hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment