Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Sudden Increase in Amazon Rank

Young Falcon is now ranked #236,101 on Amazon. Yesterday, it was ranked 2,438,399. SOMETHING MAJOR IS HAPPENING! This is its biggest jump yet, and I have a feeling God is behind it... ;) Not only the huge increase of visitors to my blog, but this too? Hmm.... :} So -- it's time for a little marketing! This was a 1,763,899 rank jump for Young Falcon!!!! ♥ If you haven't gotten your copy of Young Falcon yet, check it out on Amazon, B&N, iTunes, or various other online bookstores! You can also download it to your Kindle or Nook!! Remember - THE SPEED OF BOOK TWO'S PUBLISHING IS DEPENDENT ON YOUNG FALCON'S SALES!! If you want to read Book Two, you have to tell people about Young Falcon and spread the word as much as you possibly can! Help me glorify God through my writing and fulfill His purpose for me, and please keep praying for my journey along His path! ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!!! I am sooo happy for you! All the difficulties are paying off and God had pruned it this way just for this reason! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think your talk at SLC was sort of like a foreshadowing for this; it was the first thing I thought if when I saw the huge rank jump :D Thanks so much for your insight and encouragement today!!!

    ReplyDelete