Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Joys of Editing

I have totally fallen in love with the section I am currently writing/adding in Book Two! If you know anything about me, you know that there are two major things I love in fiction: the angsty, 'evil' characters, and the oh-so-fascinating relationship between siblings, and you get a giant angsty sibling sandwich in this scene!!! Whoo-hoo!! This is like a dream-scene for me...the first of many like it! There will be a TON of similar scenes in Sons and Daughters, especially as the story progresses (and gets darker), so I am EXCITED for what's coming up! That's one reason I love Loki so much - he's the angsty, 'evil' young brother who does not like his older brother, thus creating an intense sibling rivalry. This = MY FAVOURITE FICTION CHARACTER OF ALL TIME :D So yeah, just in case you were wondering, that's why I love Loki ;) Anyway! Loving the editing!! And there will be romance in Book Two; I know some of y'all have been wondering about that. Never fear, there will be plenty from now on ;) If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, PLEASE feel free to email them to me at elizabethanne.mckinney@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!
    Have an awesome week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment