Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Editing is Actually Going Well

I'm on about page 91 of Book Two, and it's going very well, surprisingly. Considering we only have 3 weeks of school left - and thus, lots of quizzes, tests, and preparations for finals - I've done pretty well to get all the way to page 91 :) I'm basically re-writing everything; that's how bad it was beforehand. In addition to a storyline from Elysia's P.O.V. (point of view), there will be another storyline from the P.O.V. of a rather surprising character - and a much smaller, less developed storyline that functions to show Lliam's and Roman's interactions with each other while hunting Elysia. Yay for side stories! :D The Lliam/Roman one is my favourite of the three, actually ;) Anyway, I may post a snippet or two pretty soon, so be on the lookout, and PLEASE keep praying for Young Falcon's success so I can actually get Book Two published within the next 5 years! ;) I have some events coming up in the summer, so that's a start, but I'll still very much appreciate your prayers!
    Have a great week, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment