Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've Been Walking for Four Hours

My mum took me dress shopping today. My dad's cousin's daughter is getting married next week, and it's going to be a fancy wedding, so I had to buy a gown. We went to the mall, visited about six stores, got a Roman palus-style deep purple gown for $28 (originally $169) and then, unfortunately, had to visit about eight more stores looking for shoes to go with the gown. Then we had to go to Hobby Lobby to buy some things, and then to the store. We just got home a few minutes ago - we left at 11 o'clock this morning. UGH. I feel like I just ran another 5K o.O I like the dress a lot, but I wish it hadn't been so hard to find it and the shoes. Sometimes I hate having so many options...most of the time, actually. And unfortunately, I've had no time to write on Book Four, as I've been working on my spaghetti bridge project and have been visiting with my brother and his dog, Apollo. We went to see John Carter last night, and it was AWESOME! Great movie, if predictable. G's, y'all would like it a lot, I think :) 
    Hope everyone is having a great Spring Break! God bless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment