Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Results of My First Ever Book Signing!

I am very tired :) 'Twas a long day of smiling, signing, and saying 'thank you,' but it was so FUN!!! In all, I sold 62 books, which I'd say is a pretty dern good start for my little bookie ;) Several people who bought the book were total strangers; gotta love those impulse buyers :D It was so great to see everyone! Several of my teachers came, some of my old friends that used to go to my school, friends that do go to my school, my youth minister, two of the oral hygienists that work in my orthodontist office, and several members of my family! Yay!!!! We went through all 3 of the boxes we'd brought, leaving only 10 books left, so we're going to add those to my count for tomorrow. I'm hoping that even more people will come tomorrow since Encore is singing in the Celebration of the Season festival-thingie. 
    *takes a deep breath* Wow. Today felt so surreal. Kinda like I was just acting for a movie or in a dream or something. I wasn't nervous at all, for which I'm sure I have God to thank, and that was a real blessing. I'm so thankful I got to do this! It was such a great experience!! Not that it's over yet, of course, but I feel like I'll be much better prepared for tomorrow now that I've done my first signing. Thank you so much to those of you who came/are coming; your support means so much to me!!! God bless you, and I hope you enjoy Young Falcon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment