Sunday, December 04, 2011

The Results of Day Two at B&N!

Whew! What an amazing two days!! In all, I sold 146 books (and 6 more people have already reserved a copy but were unable to buy them today because I sold out)! So of the $2,880 I made, I get to keep $1,740 of it, which is a good chunk of the money it's going to take to pay for Young Falcon's printing! God is so good!! Many of the people who bought my book were complete strangers, and even some of the people from my dentist's office and my church came. Ahhhh!!! I'm only two days into this job and I'm already in love with it! It's so amazing to see the kids' smiles when I hand them a copy of my book, and to hear that some of them have been inspired to write because of me. :') I'm so blessed to get to experience this; God is great beyond understanding!! Thank you so much to those of you who came out to support me, and I hope you enjoy Young Falcon!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment