Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Book Signing Approacheth

Only 10 more days until my first ever book signing! I'm so excited!!! Especially since most of the people coming are my good friends or family, I think it's going to be a ton of fun and will be a good introduction into the world of publicising my book. I thought I was going to be scared about it, but as it keeps getting closer, I've discovered that I'm really not scared at all. Thank you, God! This would probably be a very different post if I was nervous about my book signing. ;) So far, I have at least 64 people who are going to be there, and all I needed to sell was about 20. Praise God!! :D It's so strange to think that other people are going to be reading about my characters and what's happening to them...I really hope they like my book!! I've put a lot of hard work into making the people and events seem realistic, and by the end of the book, I hope people feel like my characters could be real people because of their depth and the amount of insight I try to give into their minds. Of course, it might take two or three books to feel that way, but hopefully this one can be a good start :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment