Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hurry Up, Christmas!

I suddenly have a longing for Christmas. The lights, the music (the non-silly, Christian kind, of course), the decorations, the happiness....Christmas is my favourite season, and I can't wait to have it again this year! :D I guess I love it so much because everyone (well, some people; not everyone) pauses and reflects upon the birth of Christ, and we celebrate it. Is that not so cool? Love it! And at least if some are caught up in the Santa and presents aspect of Christmas, they see the Christian part of it as well, and that's always good.
     Yeah, I know it's the end of October, but I love Christmas so much, and I just got a sudden desire for it. Perhaps it's the change in weather. Who knows? Oh well, it'll get here when it gets here. :) 
     In the meantime, God bless you, and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment