Friday, October 28, 2011

BCS Newsletter

A small blurb about my book was released in my school's (Brentwood Christian) newsletter last week, and apparently like the half the school didn't know I had written a book, because I've had most of my teachers and a lot of the kids come up to me, wide-eyed, and say, "You wrote a book?!" Haha! Yes, guys, I have written a book ;) It's turned out to be great publicity though, even if the blurb put WAY too much emphasis on a small part of the book. I think the lady that wrote it just took a random sentence from the summary on the back and said, "Yep, this is what the entire book is about." Wrong!! *facepalm* Oh well....at least people know I've written a book now. 
      Also, I may have my first event planned! Encore (my school's elite singing group) is performing at a Barnes and Noble on December 3rd, and I think NHS might be doing a gift-wrapping service there as well, so my principal said I will probably be able to go with them. That'd be SO FUN!!! :D I'll let you know how that turns out and all, of course. 
      God bless, and have an amazing weekend! PG13, N.G., and M.D. - do great at the play tonight!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment