Saturday, August 06, 2011

Hamilton Pool

Is SO awesome!! One of the most beautiful places around! Dad took me out there around 9:30, and I met up with N.G. and PG13 once there. We hiked down to the Pool, whereupon I was greeted by J.G. and P.G. I also noticed a ninth grade guy from my school, M.S., in the water, which surprised me, and then I also saw E.H., another guy from my school! Wow, that's weird, I was thinking. But once we got in the water, who should pop up but T.C. (Snickerz)! Right in front of me! And he yells, "BETH!!!" and hugs me; so random! :D Had absolutely no idea he was gonna be there! It turns out that he and the other guys were part of P.G.'s Scouts troop, and that's why they were there. It was so awesome to see them all! We swam over to the deep end of the pool for a while and climbed on the big rocks and tossed the football. PG13, P.G., and I hunted for fish for a while, and then went to eat lunch. Once back in the water, N.G. and T.C. went off to catch minnows, and PG13 and I took one of the noodles out to the deep end and discussed....Zutara (the pairing of Zuko and Katara in the show Avatar: The Last Airbender)! Zutara SO should have happened!! And we talked about the new series, The Legend of Korra, which is due to come out this November :D And then we hiked around the rocks again and then went home. It was SO FUN!! But now we only have 10 days left until school starts...which is both good and bad: good 'cause I wanna see all my buddies again, but bad because I don't like any of the classes I have to take. Meh. Oh well, the epicness of my friends shall overcome the non-epicness of my classes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment