Sunday, July 31, 2011

17 Days Left...

...Until school starts again. Yipee. June went by so slowly and July went by so fast! I've gotten a lot done on the books - though Mum and I have sort of failed at editing Book Two - and so I'm enjoying my last few days of summer by watching Avatar: The Last Airbender (awesome show! Go Zutara!!!!), writing, and I'll be going to the lake with my good friends P.G. and N.G. (hopefully) week-after-this-coming. Excited!! Still waiting to hear back from Sheryn Hara about the cover. Heard back from my editor, Julie Scandora, and she's starting her second review of Young Falcon. Almost to 400 pages on Book Three...and I'm barely half-way through. Yikes; this is gonna be a long one! o.O Keep praying about the cover and editing and all that jazz. Thanks and enjoy your summer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment