Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Script


So I decided that since I LOVELOVELOVE movies and everything to do with them, I'd try and write a little book-to-screen adaption (otherwise known as a script) for my first book, Young Falcon. I tried a few months back, and it...failed. Extremely. In every way possible. So! I tried again yesterday, and I am so pleased with my efforts! Whoooooooooo!!! I only wrote like a page and a half (most movie scripts are 150-200 pages) so I still got a ways to go, but hey, IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! Eheheehee! :D I would love to post it, but it kinda....gives away some stuff, so I can't do that :( But! Mum emailed Book Publishers Network today, so we're waiting to hear back from them. So hoping they ask to see Young Falcon! :)
      Have an awesome day, Earthlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment