Monday, April 25, 2011

All My Stories

Some day, even if it's in Heaven, I'm gonna get all of these written. One day! I promise. So these are all the stories floating around in my head right now -

Sons and Daughters - the story of the struggles, triumphs, and adventures of Elysia and all her friends (that's a VERY short summary)
Young Falcon
Book Two
Book Three 
Book Four
Book Five
Book Six
Book Seven
Book Eight

Sons and Daughters: Beginnings - the story of some other people which I can't talk about yet 'cause it would ruin the first series! :)
Book One
Book Two
Book Three
Book Four

The Maze - the story of a society of mostly kids that live in a giant, completely dark maze. Sixtwelve, one of the girls, meets a very strange character, Eric, who's not from the Maze, and he changes her world forever.
The Maze
Book Two
Book Three

That's a lot of books! o.O I'm gonna be busy all through Kingdom Come! :D Yay!!!!! I LOVE WRITING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
     Speaking of which, Episode Three of The Sea Dodecagon of Love is coming on Fridaaay! Don't miss it! Be there or be square! (and considering this is a story that has a 12-sided shape in its title, being a square wouldn't be good... :p) 

A note to J.R. - the ones I deleted are ones I no longer intend to write. Meant to take them off the list sooner, but... So yeah, these are the ones I still want to write :)

No comments:

Post a Comment