Monday, August 03, 2015

Two Weeks Left!

Well, summer has flown by, and only two weeks remain before I'm back in the Burg. The first semester was pretty rough, but I can now confidently say that I am super excited to head back to college, meet my new roomie, adventure with M.F., and learn all sorts of neat stuff. For example, I'll be taking Creation Studies, a Psych class, and a workshop in which I'll learn how to use cameras, sound / audio equipment, and video software. Looking forward to those very much :D And while I don't yet have my driver's license, I'm much, much closer than I was at the beginning of the summer! Next year, I will certainly be able to take Baby Blue (my Toyota) back with me. 
     Let's see ... updates on writing projects. B3 has a few new scenes in its inventory, and TRR (The Rat Race) is sitting at a solid 970 pages. I had to buy a $30 binder to accommodate it, haha! That's when you know a book is big. Other than that, I haven't done any more signings or events, and my online classes are winding down. Only two speeches and two papers stand between me and the end of this summer semester! And I believe I'll come away with 6 credits, so that'll be great :) 
    That's all for now, folks! Hope you're having a wonderful summer; see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment