Sunday, April 26, 2015

8 Days Left ...

It's true: there are only 8 days left until I'm finished with my first year of college. I have four finals to take, but once those are out of the way, I can head home (after being here for five months!) back to warm weather :) 
     What updates do I have for you today? Hmm. Well, I reached 400,000 words on The Rat Race the other day (that's about 1300 pages), so that's exciting. B3 hasn't gotten any longer, unfortunately; I'm just not feelin' it right now. I have about 200 pages written on B3, which is better than nothing, right? 
     Other than that, I guess I don't have much to say. Not a lot has happened lately that's worth mentioning. So I hope you're all doing well and gearing up for summer ... I certainly am. 
       Ciao for now, lovely people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment