Monday, February 16, 2015

SNOW

I'm a Texan; I can be excited about snow if I want :D Today classes were canceled, and we won't be going tomorrow, either. This has been the most snow I've ever seen in my life, and it's so beautiful! (I'm also really glad the snow came today, because I've been writing flashbacks for The Rat Race involving snow, so now I have more experience with which I can write!) But yes, I took lots of pictures, some of which are posted here, and thoroughly exasperated my roommate with my excitement :D A Texas girl only sees four seven inches of snow maybe once or twice in her life, right? 
In any case, I now sympathize quite a lot with my poor characters in The Rat Race who have to trek across mountains and through valleys in this cold white stuff for months :/ Talk about miserable! Walking to the cafeteria was bad enough. Regardless, I'm eagerly anticipating writing about their journey! Survivalist stories have always fascinated me, so I'm excited to write my own. 
     
Anyway, pictures of snow. Yay! Enjoy your week, whether it's snowy or hot :) I'll be loving the snow and storing info / experience for my books (because that's what author are always secretly doing ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment