Wednesday, January 07, 2015

What Have I Been Up to Lately?

Well, I shall tell you! I don't have any fancy new blog posts, sadly, but I have been working on some material for B4 that may or may not actually end up in the book. 
   "Why would you write something that you're not sure you'll put in the book?" you ask. 
   "Well," I say, "because the characters involved are going to be very important later on, and I want to learn all I can about them before I actually use them in B4!" 
    I will certainly use these characters (John and Caltarina are their names) later on, but just not this particular section. It's one of those Four Years Earlier ... type of scenes, and those can be bothersome in books, I think. I don't know. If it doesn't end up in B4, I'll definitely post it on my blog for all you lovely readers! :) Of course, that'll probably be a year or two from now, but I thought I'd update you on my doings. I'm also working on a Doctor Who fan-fiction (re-working, actually; I've been using the characters in  various stories with my friend N.B. for five years), but that's been a fun side project in addition to The Rat Race and my historical fiction Half the Sky. I have far too many side projects, but I just have so many ideas that I can't abandon! #thewritingstruggleisreal (Did I just use a hashtag? Forgive my sin against sanity and the entire literary world.) 
      Anywho, that's what I've been up to! Hope you're all having a lovely week; I head back to Liberty soon for the spring semester and am SO EXCITED to take Astronomy! :D Farewell for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment