Monday, July 08, 2013

ACT Score

... That moment when you do way better on the section you didn't even read (and put C for all the answers) than on the section you tried really hard on ...
     Haha! So I got my ACT score today, and I must say, I was a bit surprised. The science section was last, and by the time I got to it, my brain was so completely fried that I didn't read a single passage, question, or multiple choice option. I put C as literally every answer. And I got a 28 on that section. The section I tried REALLY hard on, the math section, was of
course my worst—I only got a 20. But on English, I got a 29, and on Reading, a 33. Got a 9 (out of 12) on my essay. Whoohoo!! Overall, my score was a 28. I'm not sure how good that is, but I'm happy with it :) It's definitely high enough to get into Liberty, so that's all that matters. And according to the letter I received from Harding, it's enough to get me 'substantial academic scholarship' money, so that's good :D Anyway, that's my ACT report. I think I did a lot better on it than on the SAT; I definitely liked it a lot more. Except for the science. That was disgusting. But apparently guessing C works.
    Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment