Monday, June 10, 2013

Road Trip

So on Wednesday, my mom, my sister-in-law's mom, and I are beginning a two-day road trip to Virginia, where my brother and his wife live. Whilst there, we will help them move into their new house, and I will tour Liberty University's campus (which is probably where I'm going to end up going to college). I really liked Virginia last time we went, and I'm excited to go (thought NOT excited for the uber-long drive), mostly because we've literally taken ONE family trip ever, and that was the trip to Virginia >.< So yeah, I will update you on what goes on in Virginia and the progress I make on Book Two while there. Because seriously, what else am I going to do in the car for 10 hours? Anyway, the next time I update, I either won't be in Texas, or I'll be in Virginia! :D
      Hope you all are having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment