Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today's the Day!

Today, I'm having a book signing at the La Fontera Barnes and Noble in Round Rock, TX., from 2-4 P.M. Please come by and see me, even if just to say hello! I would LOVE to have as many visitors as possible today! :) Young Falcon will be selling for $20.51, including tax, so if you know of a nephew, niece, kid, grandkid, neighbour, or acquaintance who loves to read (or if you love to read, too, of course), this young adult fantasy book is well worth your money! If you don't believe me, check out the book's reviews and see what others have said about Young Falcon! And if you can't make it, Young Falcon is available on the Amazon and Barnes and Noble website for a slightly cheaper price. I look forward to seeing you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment