Thursday, July 19, 2012

So Pumped!!

Okay, so I was a little bit stuck on the section I'm currently working on (it was a lot of politics and stuff that had to be summarised sort of generally, which I'm not particularly skilled at) and it was honestly a hard section to write -- and I wasn't sure where I was going with it. It was in danger of becoming fluff....and you know how I feel about fluff >.< But! Last night I had a sudden burst of creativity and am now planning to completely rewrite the last half of Book Two (rewrite as in, an entirely new plot as compared to rewrite, as in literally rewrite what I wrote two years ago)! And I'm SO excited, because this new half of Book Two will be absolutely AWESOME!! It may end up lengthening the book a bit because I now have three plots to explore and tie up, as compared to my two original, but I think it will definitely be worth it. And the climax will be very emotional and intense, I believe, which is always good :D YAY!!! And be sure to SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT YOUNG FALCON so you can read this epic new book! Tell everyone you know that loves to read -- and even people that don't. I've had a few of those pick up Young Falcon and love it!
    Have a great week, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment