Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Wedding Shower and the Legend of Korra


So, if you were not aware, my brother is getting married, and today is their wedding shower/party-with-amazing-food. It's a long drive, unfortunately... *sigh* But I'll let you know if anything exciting or weird happens :} Also, today is the season finale of the first Legend of Korra season! AND I DON'T HAVE CABLE SO I'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN IT'S POSTED ON NICKELODEON'S WEBSITE TO WATCH IT ahhhhhhhhhh!! :'( But anyway, this is a great show, and if you haven't seen it or its predecessor, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SHAME! You should watch them both!! :) 
   Update on editing: page 170! Yay! *does a celebratory dance* I'm only 15 pages from halfway! Haha... :/ But you will love Book Two (I hope)! It's much better than Young Falcon; it has more of...everything, really :} Anyway -- might be posting another snippet or two in the next few days, so be on the lookout! Farewell, and have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment