Saturday, June 30, 2012

Page 182!

Yay! I'm on page 182 (closer to 183, though) and things are going well, if a bit slowly; this section has been giving me a little bit of grief, as I took out what used to be a rather important part of the story and made it...different. Not less important, just important in a different way ;) But I'm nearing the end of the chapter, which will then send me into the next segment of Lliam's story (YES!!), and that should get done fairly quickly. I'm so excited for y'all to read Book Two; it's SO much better than Young Falcon, and the ending will be even more maddening! >:) Haha! Anyway, questions, comments, or suggestion - let me know! :)
   (And Mrs. G, there is in fact a swimming scene in Book Two. Not synchronized swimming, but swimming nonetheless ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment