Monday, May 28, 2012

*Adventure Music Plays*

We're going on an adventure today - to Half Price Books! Hahha, Mum asked me what I wanted to do today, and I said something fun, and this is what I came up with. Honestly, I would rather go hiking or swimming, but as we have neither adequate woods for hiking nor a pool, Half Price Books will have to do. My brother and I also cleaned off our bookshelves and have about 30 books to take to HPB and get money in exchange for them. Yay! Hoping I will find some epic treasures, but who knows. That's the only thing I don't like about Half Price Books ... you may or may not find anything worth buying. I shall let you know if I stumble across anything worthwhile :} In the meantime, off we go! *jumps onto horse and gallops off* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment