Friday, April 20, 2012

God Must Have Greater Plans

As you may or may not know, last night, Colton Dixon was eliminated from American Idol, and today, we his fans are both sad at his loss from the show and excited for his future. As evidenced with past Idol contestants who were eliminated early in the show such as Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, and Mandisa, this doesn't have to be the end for Colton, and I'm certain that with a heart like his - one after God's own heart - God will bless him richly and make sure he has an amazing future, no matter what path he pursues. He was a huge inspiration to me, as I know he was to millions of others, and I'm eager to see what God has in store for my Christian brother! Colton is an amazing young man with incredible talent! 
    Oh, and he got my book - and he has DEFINITELY earned a character in my series ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment