Friday, January 27, 2012

...And Back to Sons and Daughters...

This doesn't really surprise me much, but I've decided to focus solely on Sons and Daughters and not try to simultaneously write another story; I'm too involved in this series, and I don't think I'd be able to give another story enough attention - and therefore depth - whilst also working on Book Four. I liked the idea for The Rat Race, but I'll need to work on its plot quite a bit; it's pretty similar to The Hunger Games, apparently... *irked look* If you have any suggestions, please let me know! :) So yeah...back to Sons and Daughters, I guess. I may still write a little on The Rat Race if I'm bored or something, but it's not going to be a major project. Hope you all have a great weekend, and God bless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment