Sunday, December 18, 2011

Writing, Writing, Writing...

Ah, it's so nice to be able to write again without having to worry with finals and schoolwork! Thank you, God, for Christmas break! I'm nearly done with the extensions on Book Three, and I've also been working on a random short story (by short story, I mean around 15 pages long) on the topic of arranged marriage, a subject I find very fascinating. Sometimes, looking around at the 'marriages' people are having today, I wonder if we haven't been given too much freedom in that aspect of life. I don't know; I'm still mulling over my thoughts on that. A weird opinion, I know ;) So anyway, I'm loving being able to write again (even though I have a blister on my forearm already because it's been resting on the side of my computer, and it's been rubbing because I've been writing so much....ouch!) Hope you're having a great Christmas so far! G's - so sorry to hear about your deer accident; hope you're able to get the car fixed up easily! :( God bless, and Merry Christmas!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment