Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm A Little Bit Numb...

...From having been unable to write for the past three weeks. Finals start next week, and I've had three tests and two projects to work on. UGH. When I can't write, my brain literally becomes somewhat numb. Weird, I know, but that's how God made me. I honestly need writing more than sleep; after going to bed at 10:00 last night after frying my brain with chemistry, I laid awake for another hour reading over Book Three and correcting the errors in my first draft, and I felt so much better afterwards!! Haha, what a strange lass I am! ;) So yeah, not enjoying the busyness of pre-finals week, but I'm eager to get them over with so I can get back to writing!! :D Oh! N.B. and M.M. have been reading Young Falcon since they bought it on Sunday, and they both really like it!! Yay!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment