Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finally Home

I am worn out from Christmas o.O I had a cold over most of the break, which was not fun, and to add joy to that, we had about 20 people, including 4 little kids, stuffed into one one-story living room...for several hours! Whew. It was nice to see everyone, don't get me wrong, but the fact that I had a cold made me less excited to be so close to everyone. It was fun, though, considering the circumstances, and I'm glad I got to see them all; unlike some families, we only see my aunt and uncle and cousins once or twice a year. 
   At my other grandparents' house, it was much calmer: it was just my mom, my dad, my brother, my grandparents, and my aunt and uncle. And my grandparents' cat, Scotty :D That was a lot of fun too :) 
    Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!! God bless and protect you this coming year!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment