Friday, November 18, 2011

Best School Day of the Year!!

We've been hosting a basketball tournament at my school for the past two days, and as a result, the teachers usually let us go 'watch' the games...We actually just kinda hang around the campus and have fun. Today, for example, I went to the freshman English class and took their vocab test with them and got a 100...without even knowing what words they were being tested over ;) And then G.C., T.C., M.M., J.R., and I stayed in Mrs. C's room for the next few periods and we played drama games, such as Bus Stop and Freeze. I don't think I've laughed that hard since...well, in a very LONG time!! We have some extremely hilarious people at my school :) Now, as you may or may not know, I adore laughing, so the more you make me laugh, the more I will enjoy being around you, so today, I was really lovin' the free time. We ended up having only 2 actual classes today (we usually have around 8). SO AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment