Sunday, October 02, 2011

Newspaper Article

So I heard from one of the my good friends, who is a newspaper reporter, that the newspaper teacher wants to have an article about my book and me in the next issue of our school newspaper, and that my good friend J.R. will be interviewing me and writing the article. At first, I was slightly alarmed about this, because J.R. and I haven't spoken much this year, but after I've thought about it, I've decided that God's let this happen for a reason and it's probably His way of getting us to talk again, so I'm all for it. I'll be nervous and probably uncomfortable, but hey, no pain, no gain, right? ;) It'll pretty darn cool to have an article about my book in the newspaper :D Please pray that all goes well!! Have a great week, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. God does work in mysterious ways... and His plan is always the best plan even if that doesn't seem to be the case at first. Don't worry about it. God will put the words into your mouth though you will probably want to think about what responses you have to certain questions that are bound to be asked. That way you will have even more confidence about the interview! :D Good Luck and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete