Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scotty-Boy's Gonna Be in the Finale!!!!!

Praise God! Scotty McCreery, age 17, is going to be competing in the finale of American Idol next week, along with 15-year-old Lauren Alaina, who is also a country singer. I'm so glad these two were chosen to compete; I think they definitely deserve it. Personally, I'm very, very glad that Haley Reinhart didn't make it; I didn't get the feeling she's very polite and nice off-stage, nor do I think she's as good as Lauren and Scotty.
     AHHHHHHH!!!! So happy for my big brother!!! :D Can't wait to see how God uses him and this opportunity for His glory, and I'm so excited that Scotty gets this fantastic chance to use his God-given talents and probably get to lead dozens of people to Christ as well. 
    Fantastic day!! Have a great week, y'all, and VOTE FOR SCOTTY!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment