Monday, March 28, 2011

And Here We Go...

Ok, so....I have a crush on this guy. Shocker, right? ;) We'll call him Polka Dot (just for fun, and because I DON'T WANT ANYONE KNOWING WHO IT IS, ok?) :)
     So yeah. He's all I can think about. But the weird thing is, I don't like him. I admire him, because he's a really strong Christian and he's just darn cool, but....I don't know. It's weird. When I like guys, I don't actually 'like' them, so don't get confused. o.O And the thing with me is, I don't like someone just to be liking a guy; I like a guy because I'm genuinely interested in him as a prospective husband. 
            Yeah, I know.I'm 15. What the heck am I doing thinking about getting married at this age? But hey, IT'S ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN TO ME!! I wanna know what kind of guys I like. 'Cause after all, God says 'Enjoy life with the wife (or husband) whom you love and all the days of your life that He has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life.'- Ecclesiastes 9:9. So......that's what I intend to do. And I mean, I'm not really too young to be thinking about what kind of guy I want to marry; it's good to know what you're looking for. And as long as my husband-to-be is a very strong Christian, that's kind of all that matters to me.
      I just read back over this and realised that I must sound very strange indeed. But it's not like anyone reads my posts, anyway, so..... :)
        SO. To sum all of that up = life as a Christian, teenage Elizabeth Anne McKinney is very, very interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment